The funding of research, development and innovation (RDI) activities is a key aspect for any innovative company or public research organisation. A wide range of financial aids is available to support R&D activities in both the public and the private sector.
Luxinnovation offers companies and innovative start-ups advice and support to prepare applications for state aid:
- public RDI support (Ministry of the Economy and Foreign Trade)
- public support for eco-technologies and sustainable development (Ministry of the Economy and Foreign Trade)
- public RDI support for skilled crafts and retail SMEs (Ministry of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses and Tourism)
- public aid for young innovative enterprises (Ministry of the Economy and Foreign Trade)
- research training grants (Aides à la formation-recherche – AFR) to stimulate public-private partnerships (National Research Fund).
Luxinnovation's services include:
- promotion of these aid measures
- guidance on the appropriate funding scheme
- support for the preparation of applications.
Eurostars Success Story – Interview with Thierry Muller about MaPS System/ DatBIM
Luxembourg based data management SME, MaPs System, and DatBIM (formerly Pluristop), a French company specialised in construction, partnered up for a joint Eurostars project in...
- Financing R&D and innovation projects in a company
- Financing eco-technologies and sustainable development