Fit 4 Growth
"Fit 4 Growth" is a subsidised programme aimed at supporting SMEs and SMIs. Managed by Luxinnovation it has been developed in partnership with the Ministry of the Economy.
The aim of the programme is to help companies to increase their innovative activities with a dual objective of supporting:
- construction and implementation of an innovative product, and
- establishment or improvement of the innovation management system through the integration of tools, processes and specific behaviours
Luxinnovation is assisted in this task by innovation consultants and change management experts who have extensive experience of such projects.
Added value of the "Fit 4 Growth" programme
- Identification of growth promoting innovation axes for your company
- Full support of the development of your innovation, from original idea right through to market placement
- Higher efficiency of your innovation management system
- Higher probability of success for your innovation
Participation and targeted companies
- The company must be established within the territory of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Company employing between 10 and 249 full-time equivalent staff are the main targets.
- The cap set for ‘de minimis’ aid has not been reached (EUR 200.000 cumulated over a period of three year - the last completed fiscal exercise).
The SME may decide not to continue after the first or second phase.
Role of Luxinnovation
Luxinnovation acts as intermediary between the company and the experts, ensuring that projects run to plan. Luxinnovation promotes the programme to SMEs and helps them draw up the joint funding application.
100% of the “Diagnostic” fees and 50% of the “Definition of the innovation project” fees (billed by the external experts) are eligible for co-funding.