Luxembourg Automobility Cluster
The Luxembourg Automobility Cluster actively supports various Luxembourg-based automotive component and services suppliers with the goal of creating and developing new, sustainable business opportunities through collaborative R&D and innovation projects, sectorial competence mapping, operational excellence, training and education, and business development.
The Cluster offers an extensive programme of activities which includes the organisation of regular networking events, thematic conferences and workshops, and trade missions. In addition, the Cluster has defined five "Flagship Projects":
- Automotive Campus: an industrial site specialised in automotive components R&D that offers potential synergy in testing and validation, prototyping, warehousing, training and education. The Campus will also promote open innovation and technology exchange
- Competence mapping & competence creation: the Cluster’s objective is to help its members to be competitive and grow on one of the most technology markets
- Operational excellence: exchange of best practices in manufacturing and products development (processes, efficiency and quality improvement), purchasing and logistics
- Training, education and recruitment services, further improvement of the quality and flexibility of the most precious asset of the Cluster
- Business development services: "easy" access to the European Automotive market, also for non-European investors, and improved international visibility of Luxembourg as an automotive competence centre
The Luxembourg Automobility Cluster is open to public and private organisations that are established in the automotive field.